What is Aadhar card
- Aadhar card is such an identification card which includes 12 digit number among 1.133 billion members for an individual resident of India who is aged 18 or above.This card and card number are managed by The unique identification authority of India (UIDAI).
Aadhar Card Registration
Apply Aadhar Card Online:
When you are applying for the online registration of Aadhar card two things are important first one is aadhar process is voluntary if you are not got it then you are privileged by your eligibility. And the second one is Aadhar number will depend on submission location. When these both presses are complete cheque out the information and go to next step.
Here a registration process is given try it.
Process to Apply for Aadhar Card
- To begin the Aadhaar process the first step is to visit the enrollment center with all needed documents.
- If you find a center nearby you can book an appointment online if you want.But it will be beneficial to book an appointment as it reduces efforts and saves the time.
- On the day when you have taken the appointment you have to reach that spot before time.
- Here you have to fill up all needed details in the enrollment form before is stay online.
- After filling out the form submit the form with all correct documents.
- Correct documents include proof of identity and a proof of address.
- After submission accepted, it turns to submit the biometric data- it includes the impression of your fingertips.
- Now it is a turn of taking a photograph of yours for the record.
- Now all details are collected now you will be given the acknowledgment slip of your enrolment in which you’re 14 digit number is given so don’t forget to take it before leaving the center.
Check Aadhaar Enrolment Status
If you want to check the status if you have been allotted Aadhaar number or not you should visit the UIDAI site by the enrolment number. This will be very simple.
Check Aadhar Status
If you want to check the status you can check it by online from the UIDAI online portal. And if Aadhaar card is ready you will get the message.
Steps to Check Aadhaar Card Status Online
Aadhaar status can be checked online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the UIDAI
- At the bottom of the screen, it will be given a link to ‘Enrolment/Download E- Aadhaar/Update’.
- After selection of the option now the turn of Aadhaar Kiosk, it includes the Aadhaar enrolment and updating and status.
- To check the status you have to select the link on the page on the left side ‘ Check Aadhaar Status’.
- To check your status following blank spaces are to be filled up.
- Enrolment ID- Enter
The Enrolment ID will be in the following format
- Date and time- Enter
In this space, the following format is applied (dd/mm/yyyy hh: mm:ss)
- Captcha Code – Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen
- Click on ‘Check Status’ button at the bottom of the screen
Check Aadhaar Card Status on Phone
If you want to check your Aadhaar status through mobile so you have to send a message to following way” UID STATUS<14 digit entertainment number>”.for instance UID STATUS 12345678912345. send this message to 51969 and get the quick reply by following way. If your Aadhaar card is ready then Aadhaar number will be displayed on your phone screen. And if the card is not ready then the present status will be displayed on your phone.
- Download Eaadhar
EAadhar Card Details
Due to digitization, India has to so a number of processes to know that in a single database all citizens information are collected. This all information is collected in the central single database.
What is An Eaadhar Card?
After submitting candidate’s Aadhar or enrolment ID nowadays we can download the same Aadhar card by the Internet which is as valid as an original one.
Information Available On E Adhar
- Aadhar no of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Biometric details
How To Download EAadhar card Online
Following are the steps to download the Aadhar card by Internet.
STEP 1: Go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
STEP 2; You Can Download Eaadhar using aadhar number(Formate 1234 5678 9101 or Enrollment ID(Formate (1234/12345/12345) and Date Time(01/01/1990 12:12:14)
STEP 4: Enter Pincode
STEP 6: Enter your register mobile number
Video Of Download E-aadhar
- E Aadhaar card is electronic and it is online. It is very beneficial as it is virtual and can not be misplaced after losing the card.
- E Aadhaar card provides all details of candidates so it is universal and it can be produced by all Indian.
- In order to provide more Aadhaar card, Indian government provides subsidies on per card.
- To get other documents the candidate must have their Aadhar card with them. Nowadays in the bank also it is required.
The unique identification authority of India mentions the identity of the candidate so in other documents it is digitally certified.so Aadhaar card and EAdhaar Card are same.
The government provides the common services center in Indian states to download the Aadhar card. And its application form in ‘resident portal.’
Update Aadhar Online
If you want to change any information in your Aadhaar card then you can do correction in it.if a mobile number is registered correctly in the registration process.following are the steps for that
- Visit the official site Aadhaar self-service portal at https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- In the Blank fill your Aadhaar number.
- Now Enter the Text Verification number that will be shown below the card number field and click “Generate OTP”.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your given mobile number, and you can use this to log in to your Aadhaar account. By this, they get assurance Abou card that card is secured to the cardholder.
- Next page is called as “Data Update Request” page, where you have to indicate which data is incorrect on the card and what to update. This changes will appear in your Aadhaar card later.
- After this, The section of documents submission comes. in this required documents are submitted to the site. as per the instructions were given.
- Now it turns for the “BPO Service Provider Selection” section where we have to choose the BPO Service Provider. And select the submit option.
- Now you are allowed to download a copy of updated version of Aadhar card.