Adhar Card Status Update
Adhar Card is a government identity and its process of procurement is easy and transparent. Nowadays all governmental procedure is available online so you can check all the details of it and get assure that Aadhaar card is error free. and it is also be noted Aadhaar card is essential for everywhere it is the base of your documents.especially for a bank account ao here are some details about Adhaar card.
Procedure For Updating Aadhar Card
By using following steps you can update your Aadhaar card details.
First Visit UIDAI’s website and here you can change your Aadhaar details.
Then fill up the blank which is for Aadhaar number.
Then you have to press the OTP- One Time Password.
OTP will come on your given number. this number you have to enter in a blank on the screen.
Then one captcha code Also to be entered.
Then you will see ‘Data Update Request’ tab, where you can enter your correct details which you wanted to correct.
Then the next step is to browse and update the soft copies of the supporting documents for the updated details.
Steps To Check Aadhar Card Update Status
After changing the Aadhaar Once now it is important to visit the website to Check the status. following steps are important for this.
Enter the given and asked details.
- Then your 12 digit Aadhaar number is to be entered.
- Then your URN Number Is to be entered which was given at the time when the online changing application was done.
- Then Click on ‘Get Status’.
- Then you can see Your changed details on the screen.
- What details can be changed in the Aadhar card online?
- SSUP allows changing only following details online.
- Candidate’s D.O.B (Date of Birth)
- Mobile Number which candidate had linked at the time of registration.
- Candidate’s full Permanent Address.
- Name of the candidate.
- If you want to change other details then you have to visit the Aadhaar card website. download the above-changed form and submit it with all needed documents at the Aadhaar enrolment center.
- Documents Required For Aadhar Card Update Or Correction
For a change, the Aadhaar details the following information and documents are needed to be ready.
Candidate’s Aadhar Card Number
Candidate’s mobile number which is linked at the time of registration of Aadhaar card form.
Verification of your changing details. If after marriage you want to change your last name then marriage certificate is required.
Why Aadhar Card Rejected
At the time of Aadhaar card update following status can be seen.
If the status is ‘Rejected’, then following reasons are possible:
Which documents are submitted they are Inadequate
The details are Incorrect
Human error is acquired at the time of filling the form.
If This happens and you can’t understand what to do and you want to correct your details then see the below points.
Visit the Aadhaar center near your home with all required documents.
Then at the center fill up a new form and submit it online as a request. Once a request is applied you can check your status online.